Pick-Me-Up Fortune Cookie Messages
Looking at the mirror today, I found some more gray hair sprouting left and right. Then, my bifocal seemed to be out of focus. Sigh! The signs of youth are eluding me. Didn’t I write about accepting what we cannot change? Time to walk my talk!
I wrote the following messages to encourage all baby boomers as we live life to the full with defiant optimism. Enjoy your fortune cookies!
- Fear can paralyze your judgment and cause you to misplace your priorities on secondary matters rather than what’s primary.
- Believe in your dream, pursue it wholeheartedly and live it to the fullest.
- Life is full of hope. Every ending leads to a new beginning.
- Your brain continues to flourish rather than weaken in the second half of life.
- Make it your goal to stay physically strong, mentally sound, emotionally stable, and spiritually grounded.
- Although your body will wear out and your mind may gradually regress, your spirit will never grow old. Each day puts you one day closer to your eternal destiny.
- Not knowing your calling on earth is like having lived in a house filled with unopened gifts.
- Everyone seems to hold a seed of passion inside his/her soul.
- Living life to the fullest is about releasing that seed of passion, giving it life and cultivating it to its full bloom.
Which is your favorite message?
Do you have other fortune cookie messages to share?